Sports, Entertainment, Business, Comedy, News, Gist, Gossip and Inspiration

BBNaija housemate Ifu Ennada Accused CDQ of Dumping Her




The former BBNaija housemate Ifu Ennada accused CDQ of dumping her and putting so much in his music career.

According to her, popular forgot about her the moment he started making fame.

The accused person denied ever dumping her instead he said they only had sex once.

In an interview with Pulse, the former housemate said, “He called me a one night stand. CDQ is an ashole, like…he didn’t even see my vagina. I don’t even understand how I’m a one night stand.

“I honestly don’t understand because when I said what I said on Big Brother, it wasn’t from a malicious view.

“It was because the guys in the house were talking about how girls always depend on men and all that.

“I was trying to a point that even when I was a teenager I was in school but this is what I was doing.

“It is sad that he was the one I did it to.

“It is sad that he went out there to say I’m one-night stand. Ogun go visit you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbox