Sports, Entertainment, Business, Comedy, News, Gist, Gossip and Inspiration

Marijuana Cured A Cripple In Calabar

‘God Cures Me When I Smoke Marijuana, I Don’t Go To Hospital’ – Calabar Cripple


It has happened again in Cross River State. A refuse disposal Mr. Francis Umoh said he has never been to the hospital for treatment when sick, instead, he makes use of native herd and smoke marijuana to get heal.

He said that what he is doing is as a result of lack of money to pay for the hospital bill.


He has a long chat with Vanguard and here are his words:

His words:

“The money the market women pay to pack their refuse cannot even buy me enough food to eat and igbo (marijuana) to cool my body, so which one do I take to the hospital for treatment?

I stay at home and buy herbs from Mallam and smoke some igbo and God always cures me. Even when I have sores on my body because of scratching on the ground, I burn the sores with igbo and I get well.”

Asked why he does not sit at one spot and beg for alms rather than undertaking the laborious activity to make money, he said:

“I am an Efik man and we do not beg for alms in any circumstance because we are a proud nation. So I will rather work than bring shame to my people.”



No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbox