Sports, Entertainment, Business, Comedy, News, Gist, Gossip and Inspiration

The Fight Between Olamide and Jacobs May in Germany


Image courtesy of punchng.com

Jacobs May has finally made it clear to the public what really transpired between Olamide and herself. The Nigerian Germany base entertainer said they made people expect so much from Olamide (Bado). In fact, most people attended the show because of him, but after so much expectation he performed just for 20 minutes, also with the fact that he even came on stage late, Keeping them waiting for 2 hours.

Here is what Jacob May said "I lodged in the same hotel as Olamide. I got to know when he arrived on Saturday because I have been in the hotel since Friday.

Since we were in the same hotel, I walked up to him in the lobby at daybreak to explain what had happened to me as a result of him coming late on stage. I approached him as a civil person and told him what had happened to me. I also told him that it was unfair that he flew seven hours only for a 20-minute show. I confronted him with the fact that it was disrespectful of him to have come late and not to apologize to his fans and to also throw a 20-minute performance for fans that have waited over two hours for him.

I was dazed when he stood up and walked out on me."

The alamide manager said she was only trying to get the Nigerian hip-hop artiste Attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbox