Sports, Entertainment, Business, Comedy, News, Gist, Gossip and Inspiration

You are poor not because of the ghetto you find yourself in but the ghetto in you

Image result for nigeria ghetto image

In life we most never give up on anything for you can be anything only if you don't give. Do not give up, not for anything in this word. We are here for a purpose is fulfilled continue to be hungry for greater hight. Growing up as a  child I passed through hell but I never gave up, I always believed that one day I will be great, in fact, I  always believe that I will be one of the greatest men the world will ever record.

 Hmmm... You want to hear my story, don't worry just continue reading my post.
I need you to always have it at the back of your mind that you are the best thing that will ever happen to this generation. BELIEVE! You are poor not because of the ghetto you find yourself in but the ghetto in you. If people are making it in the street of Lagos then you can make it anywhere in the word.

....Dennis Ikpi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbox