Sports, Entertainment, Business, Comedy, News, Gist, Gossip and Inspiration

Senator Gilbert Naiji Vists Enugu Timber Market


Senator Gilbert Naiji has visited the Enugu Tiber Market and in his response to the fire outbreak, he congratulated Enugu State Gov, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi on his fast response to the disaster.

“I am here to sympathize with the timber dealers over the inferno which gutted their goods and equipment. It is really very painful because I can see a lot of equipment destroyed here.

His words to the people “I was not around when the incident occurred two weeks ago; I have not been myself; that’s why I am here to sympathize with them. I can see a lot of equipment damaged by this fire.

“I thank God that our Governor, Rt. Hon. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi was there just the morning of the incident and provided all necessary support needed for the rebuilding of the market. We are happy with his support to the Timber Market.

“We are here to support the governor; we have come to show our own support to His Excellency and to the traders because we work in partnership; we and our governor we don’t have any problem. We are working as a team; that’s the reason I am here.”

Here is a very remarkable state “That is why today I have asked them to come and take a 500KVA transformer; the transformer is on ground; it will help them to make sure that this does not happen again. I am also giving N2m donation to the victims to assist them in recovering from the loss.” He said.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbox